Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Think Grammer

I am always surprised to hear someone say they are bored. I would have to live 300 years to try everything I would like to do. I read a quote once that said, "People who are bored may just be boring people." That sounded a bit harsh to my way of thinking, but it is easy to get stuck in a rut and lose interest in nouns: people, places, or things. We humans are creatures of habit, and need to open the windows to our minds and let in a little fresh air occasionally. You never know what interesting thoughts or images might appear. Think about an old friend you haven't seen in a long time - call him or her and find out what they are doing in their life. I visited with one yesterday and received such a warm friendly hug that I am still feeling uplifted from the time we spent together. Think about an image that could inspire you to be a verb: take action. I love to take pictures, and enjoy sharing them with others. I hope each day is as beautiful and exciting for you as this dew-kissed rose.

No comments: